Welcome back Newgrounders to the second update of the latest game by me, Lewis (the awesome graphics guy) and Bill (the crazy director/balancer)! Last time if you check previously we merely announced the project and a few minor details. Today I'll list you out the items!
Items work by earning resources, dropped by defeated mobs. On the side of a path (grass blocks shown) you can buy dispensers which fire whatever their contents at mobs. On the path you can buy traps which do various things.
- Egg dispenser, fires weak projectiles at mobs. Cheap and effective.
- Snow dispenser, fires super weak snowballs which freeze mobs for a moment.
- Arrow dispenser, fires long range projectiles doing 3x as much damage as eggs.
- Fireball dispenser, fires weak fireballs which push mobs back.
- Cactus, holds mobs back for a few seconds until destroyed. Almost useless on high waves.
- Water trench, slows down mobs on contact.
- Lava trench, hurts mobs on contact.
- TNT, detonates 3 seconds after being placed. Kills ANY enemies in 2 block radius but also destroys nearby items.
It may seem items are limited BUT all items (except cactus and TNT) can be upgraded twice!
Comment your thoughts and suggestions! Thanks guys <3