Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

Perfect.

There isn't any other way I can describe how astonishing this animation was. The explosions were perfectly executed and your imagination is awesome. Good job and a great way to end an amazing trilogy!

Long live noogai.

We Hate Modern Warfare 2 We Hate Modern Warfare 2

Haha!

Great... I actually watched it twice to make sure I caught it all :)... Why has the person two down from me took it totally to heart... It says everywhere it is a joke.

MoozipanCheese responds:

I don't know. Just laugh at him and move on.

District 9 District 9

Definately needs improvement.

The voice acting definately killed it. Shame, because the graphics were good. Perhaps next time you should hrie someone to voice act big black guys coz to be fair... Well I thnk you know what am gonna say.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

What an enormous run!

Original and nostalgic graphics all at the same time. Loved it. However I did accidentally mess up my save by deleting my first Pokemon and I could do nothing. Though, that was just me being daft.

Sick Studios <3

Alight (in dreams) Alight (in dreams)

Elegant.

Probably the most suitable adjective for this game. You know, it's simple and compelling until the end. Good job twofold.

Sick Studios <3

Gap Monsters Gap Monsters

Cargo bridge?

I dunno if this has already been mentioned but aren't the monster's screams the screaming from the game Cargo Bridge? Anyway, this is such a clever game, good job!

Nutcasenightmare responds:

The screams are freely available Creative Commons licensed sounds, found on FreeSound.org. (Which I credit in Special Thanks)

So, it's possible another game used the same screams of unfathomable pain.

Thanks for the review! Play on, fellow monster.

~Beta~ Perception ~Beta~ Perception

Awesome track!

This track is awesome, do you mind me using it in a game I'm creating as a background track as it fits perfectly? I'll definitely credit you if you allow me to :-)

Egoraptor imitations! Egoraptor imitations!

What he said.

Below haha. So funny but just so silly.

Stadium Wave Stadium Wave

Catchy...

This is very catchy and brilliant... I'm actually using it on one of my animations.
Its a random stick fighting one and it fits perfectly...

Great work 5/5 and 10/10!

JohnnyFrizz responds: