Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

What an enormous run!

Original and nostalgic graphics all at the same time. Loved it. However I did accidentally mess up my save by deleting my first Pokemon and I could do nothing. Though, that was just me being daft.

Sick Studios <3

Alight (in dreams) Alight (in dreams)

Elegant.

Probably the most suitable adjective for this game. You know, it's simple and compelling until the end. Good job twofold.

Sick Studios <3

Gap Monsters Gap Monsters

Cargo bridge?

I dunno if this has already been mentioned but aren't the monster's screams the screaming from the game Cargo Bridge? Anyway, this is such a clever game, good job!

Nutcasenightmare responds:

The screams are freely available Creative Commons licensed sounds, found on FreeSound.org. (Which I credit in Special Thanks)

So, it's possible another game used the same screams of unfathomable pain.

Thanks for the review! Play on, fellow monster.

Retrowars: Asteroids Retrowars: Asteroids

Nothing new.

Not exactly original but it's a good start.

Endless War: Defense Endless War: Defense

Fun, fun, fun!

Nice game, nice graphics and lots to do. It is a good game and I cannot fault it!

Penguin Destroyer Penguin Destroyer

I like.

Its a fun, nice styled, different game. Keep it up.

Arcanorum Arcanorum

You guys are far too harsh.

Despite the buggyness of the game in parts you have to see the effort beign out into it. There are crazy amount of upgrades, achievements, lots of levels and nice graphics.

Personally I thought it was a fun game despite the nasty controls.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

So good :)

It just keeps you playing and playing... Am hooked. Great success :)

Poor Hobo Poor Hobo

Odd...

With your talent of graphics you could go far... But if the animation had a point it would be better... Make a story or parody and you could make one stylish animation!

FREAKOUT my 1st game FREAKOUT my 1st game

A great game to build on!

For the first game you've ever done that's pretty good... However I have to say it got slightly boring after a while... That might just be me but, yeh! Nice game... Good gameplay nd gratz!

DarkRayneRules responds:

Trust me I'm bored with it too. lol. I would have liked to have more variety between levels and such. And I really got lost trying to make a good learning curve. But in the end I just wanted to submit it. I could work on a flash project forever, chopping and changing. I drive myself mad. lol. Thank you for the review. :)